January Play! by Sephora Box
This is the third box I have received from the Sephora Play! subscription service. There are so many monthly subscription services out there and honestly, none of them ever really peeked my interest enough to subscribe. Especially with makeup monthly subscription services because I have so much makeup that I couldn’t ever really justify getting one. But I finally broke down and got the Sephora Play! and honestly I have quite liked what I have received in my boxes and so I decided to go ahead and make a post about this one.
So what’s in the box?
- Tory Burch- Love Relentlessly
- Tarte- Frixxtion Stick Exfoliating Cleanser
- Clinique Almost Lipstick- Black Honey Lipstick
- Ouai- Treatment Mask
- Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact
- Farmacy Honey Potion Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea Green Envy
I am sure most of you know what the Sephora Play! subscription box is all about but in case you don’t here is a quick run down:
- $10 per month
- Includes 5 deluxe samples
- One bonus perfume sample each month
50 Sephora points bonus card if you take it in-store and make a purchase
So far I have really enjoyed the boxes I have received so I will continue with the subscription service. I love that this bag was specifically geared to the possible gym goer and what they may need. I know this bag is going directly into my gym bag because I practically live there and need to replace my skincare/toiletries in it quite often.
I can’t wait until I get my February bag!