Spring 2016 VIB Rouge Haul
I may or may not have gone a little crazy..
So I may or may not have gotten a little carried away during the Sephora VIB sale. I mean I did. Actually on the first day of the sale I took my sister with me just because I wanted to get tote bag me and I can’t believe it but somehow my sister walked out of the store without buying anything! And on that day of the sale you could bring a friend to share the 15% off VIB Rouge discount. Crazy right?! To say I think I bought enough for the both of us and we went into the store to use my discount but I also please if you order it online. But I was so excited I actually purchased double of a couple of products because I was so excited to buy them that I didn’t realize I had bought them twice!
That being said here is what I picked up from the sale.
- First Aide Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy (not pictured)
- Make Up Forever Artist Shadows-2
- Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation- Golden Light
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation- 6.0
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation
- Minnie Mouse eyeliner- So cute, had to get it!
- Beauty Blender- Blusher
- Bare Minerals Bare Skin Concealer- Medium
- Derma Doctor Ain’t Misbehavin’
- Josie Maran- Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist
What did you pick up from the sale? I had to stop myself from getting more!