I am constantly revamping my makeup kit and adding in new products. I didn’t have very many Stila products in my collection period, literally just one palette so when they had free shipping/sale I decided to grab a few things to see if they become new favs! Maybe even some kit staples?
Here is what I picked up:
- Convertible Color- Petunia
- Convertible Color- Peony
- Convertible Color- Rose
- Tools of the Trade 5 Piece Luxe Brush Set
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner– Mint Julep
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner- Canary
- Color Outside the Lines Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set- Emerald (green), Navy (blue), Aubergine (burgundy), Stingray (black), and Lionfish (brown)
- Stay All Day foundation & Concealer- Tone 6 (not sure this is my color, I think it may be a little too light)
So that’s all I got. What are some of your favorite Stila products? Which ones should I try next?