New Year’s Glam Makeup
Can you believe a new year is already upon us?! I swear this has to be one of the fastest December’s that I can remember. This holiday season more than last seemed to fly by! I didn’t have time to do half of the things I had planned to! Time just slipped away and I didn’t even notice until it was too late!
With that being said, here is a little New Year’s Eve makeup I came up with last night. I was just sitting on my bed with my son and decided to play and he had to join in the fun! While I was playing with glitter he was too! It was everywhere! But priceless!
I need to clean up my brows a bit but other than that I like how the look came out! Here’s what I used:
- Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
- RC Cosmetics Black Gel Liner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brown Pomade- Dark Brown
- Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara- Black
- Cherry Blossom Lashes- WSP
- NYX Glitter- Gold