Nail Obsession: Neon
Seriously my mother thinks I have a problem. I decided to change up my mani again and she was watching me as I did it and couldn’t believe how excited I was about all the neon and glitter I was using. But I can’t help it, I am obsessed with these colors right now! This mani is similar to my last mani in that I used the Gelish Gel Polish. I love using this because I don’t have to worry about chipping or the polish coming off before I am ready (or have time) to do my nails again.
1. Start with the PH Bond and “foundation” and cure it under your lamp for about 30-45 seconds
2. Paint nails with the desired nail polish (in this case the ones in the picture above)
3. While the nail polish was still wet I added the glitter and used my finger to pat the glitter into the polish and help make the glitter smooth down on the polish.
4. After adding the glitter I added the “top it off” and cured my nails again. I did the top/finishing gel coat twice to make sure all of the glitter was cover and my nails were nice and smooth.
5. After curing I cleaned off the gel residue with a little but of rubbing alcohol and that’s it!!
This mani is super easy and I love the way it turned out! I think I will be making my way over to Sally’s Beauty Supply to pick up a few more glitters so I can continue my glitter mani’s for what remains of the summer- or longer! I love NEON!