This past weekend my little family and I headed to the lake for some fun in the sun. It was one of what I am sure is going to be many trips to the lake this summer. It gets very, very hot where we live this time of year so any time we can get into the water we do. Especially since it is also wedding season and myself being a makeup artist and my husband being a caterer we never let an opportunity slip!
As I was packing our bags and getting myself ready I looked in the mirror and thought, “oh my goodness! What am I going to put on this face!” I didn’t want to wear too much makeup but I still wanted to be presentable (since we had gone out the night before to celebrate my birthday I hadn’t gotten much sleep either.) So I opted for a bronzed but natural makeup look.
Here’s what I used:
- Clarins UV PLUS HP SPF 40 Day Screen (not pictured)
- MAC Face & Body Foundation- C5
- Sephora Smoky Cream Waterproof eyeliner- Rags to Riches
- Dior Pro Cheeks Blush- 455 Must0Have Brown
- Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Mascara Waterproof
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Precious
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Nude Lustre
- Pink Bottle- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Here is what the colors look like swatched on my hand:
From left to right:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre, Dior Pro Cheeks blush in Must-Have Brown, Sephora Smoky Cream Waterproof eyeliner in Rags to Riches, LA Splash Brown Gel, MAC Face and Body in C5.
For this look I sort of shopped my stash so I some of the products are unavailable but anything along these colors would create a similar look. Easy and effortless look for the beach? I like it!
Here is how it all came together. I paired my swimsuit with some heart shaped sunnies I found thrift shopping 😉 If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably already seen this picture and if you’re not what are you waiting for?!