I went to Sally’s Beauty Supply and Ulta and definitely spent a little bit of money…ha! Or maybe more than a little bit, but I’m very excited about my purchases.
I heard a lot of good things about the Revlon Colorstay foundation and some reviews even compared it to Estée Lauders Double Wear foundation just saying the it was a little bit lighter I thought it would be a good idea to try out. Especially since I use the Estée Lauder Double Wear Light in my makeup kit because it is more photo friendly than the original. It also didn’t hurt that they were one sale at Ulta buy two get one free AND I had an Ulta coupon for $3.50 off a $10 purchase. Great right! I ended up with 8 different shades, a couple which are the Colorstay whipped foundation. I though might as well try it out as well 😉
- One n’ Only Argan Heat tapered curling iron
- One n’ Only Argan Oil
- Ardell Individual Lash Starter Kit
- Ulta Mini Tweezers and Brow Gel
- Orlay Nail Polish
- Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry Liquid Foundation
- Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry Whipped Foundation
- Real Techniques Brushes Starter Set
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- Makeup remover wipes from Sally’s
Have any of you tried any of these products? What did you think of them if so? I already have a list of more things I want to go get! Yikes! HAHAHA!