I’ve been thinking lately about my inspiration and how to continue on my weight loss journey. I was thinking to myself, what is something that I am passionate about besides my family. That answer was music. I love music. It heals my soul. Singing to it, dancing to it, crying to it- whatever the case may be music has always been there for me. At any point in my life I can tell you a song that I have related to it and the lyrics that go with it. I have always had the ability to listen to a song once and have the lyrics and feel of the song imprinted in my brain. Its also how I remember important events in my life, so why not use it now to fuel my workouts and weight loss journey.
So what now? Well I was looking around for workout playlists and I came across this article of the top 100 workout songs. Here is a link to the list if you would like to check it out and here are the songs from that list plus a few extra that I will be integrating into my workout from now on.
- “SexyBack” – Justin Timberlake
- “Ain’t No Other Man” – Christina Aguilera
- “This Is Why I’m Hot” – Mims
- “Beautiful Liar” – Beyonce and Shakira
- “Lost Without You” – Robin Thicke
- “I am Somebody” – Carlos Santana
- “Run the World (Girls)” – Beyonce
- “It’s My Life” – Bon Jovi
- “Who Dat” – J. Cole
- “Power” – Kanye West
- “We No Speak Americano” – Yolanda Be Cool and DCUP
- “Whataya Want from Me” Adam Lambert
- “Ride”- Ciara
I will start out with this list and see how it works for me!
Images from Google image search