I have been nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award by Bronze Goddess Nig and Breige over at Beauty and the Best of the Rest, a while back (I know i’m late, but here is her post ). There are two versions of this that I’ve been nominated for so I’ve combined them into one post. Sorry if its confusing. If you haven’t seen these ladies yet, please check them out!
As part of the award I must answer the following questions
1. What clothing item makes you feel at your best?
A pair of great fitting jeans! Add a pair of fab heels or boots and I’m ready to take over the world! haha
2. When are you most energetic? Morning/noon/evening?
Definitely evening. I am always dragging my feet in the morning and by afternoon I’m only a little better. But after 7 pm hits I am ready for anything! Usually its just cleaning time though!
3. Time to kick back and relax! What’s your pick-me-up food/drink?
A smoothie from Jamba Juice always hits the spot!
4. Your favorite kind of chocolate?
Milk chocolate. And if you add peanut butter or caramel to the mix…even better!
5. What’s your favorite pastime?
I love to read!
6. What sound do you love?
Sound? That would have to be my son’s laugh. There is nothing like it!
7. If you could pack your bags and leave right now, what country or city would you go to?
Anywhere I haven’t been and if it has a white sandy beach…even better!
8. Do you have any bad habits?
Oh I have plenty. I have a sweet tooth and that definitely a bad habit. I also have a tendancy to leave my laundry/shoes every where. My husband says I am like a chameleon because as soon as I get home the layers start shedding!
9. What’s one habit others do that you absolutely can’t stand?
A lot of people in my family smoke and I just can’t stand it sometimes! YUCK!
There are no rules to spreading this award so, if you follow me feel free!
Now on to the next:
1. Display the logos of the awards on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirement.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF (I hope I don’t repeat anything I’ve said before…)
1. I’m always just a little bit too busy. I have a hard time saying no so I spread myself too thin sometimes.
2. I’m a bleeding heart. Appeal to that and I am there no matter what.
3. I am an ideas person. That being said sometimes I have too many ideas and not enough time to get them done. My friends know this and always give me that “really, Crystal you want to do what” look.
4. I am a passionate music lover. If you follow me on Twitter you’ll see I am always tweeting what music I am listening to on my Pandora stations. Every song holds deep meaning to me. I am the person driving down the street singing at the top of my lungs looking like an idiot to the other drivers. I can’t work without music and it is hard to sit at my desk and not sing at the top of my lungs! HAHA!
5. I have a terrible memory and I am a little skatterbrianed- ok scratch that, I am very scatter brained. There are just too many things swimming around in my head. I forget everything, its terrible.
6. I am terrified of Bees. I haven’t ever been stung (crosses fingers) but when I was a child my sister was stung and it scared me to no end. And then my mother was stung by a wasp and turned into the Good Year blimp and had to go the emergency. So to say the least I was traumatized. I run screaming every time I see one. It can be quite funny to any on-lookers.
7. I love kids! My son of course, he’s my little cuddle bug. But kids in general The women in my office who also have children have now named me Crystal AKA The Baby Whisperer. Anytime there is a crying baby I come running! I love the little ones!!!
Now for this award I have to nominate 15 blogs, so here they are in no particular order (and if you have already been nominated for this- then you just rock that much more!):